I’m going for ICT this is what I have to do
St Therese Year 6 Leaders
Number of positions: 2
Duration of job: 12 months
As an ICT Leader you will be a valued member of the Student Representative Council (SRC). It will be expected that you will attend meetings either during a morning tea or lunch break with various teachers. You will be provided with a badge so that others in the school are aware that you are a member of the SRC.
You will work alongside Mr Dando and you have a group of Year 6 students that will work alongside you and help with tasks, organisation, etc.
You will also be expected to prepare a short video that features some of the great things happening around the school for the newsletter. This will be done fortnightly
• Help with software downloads and updates.
• Become experts in new software or technology and teach others.
• Run workshops in other year levels if and when the need arises.
• Help to keep ICT equipment checked in/out, charged and maintained in good condition.
• Actively promote being “Cyber Safe” across the school.
• Promote yourselves at assemblies.
• Regularly update the “ICT” page on the 5/6 Blog.
• Help with newsletter updates.
If you are interested in the above role and believe you would be the best person for the job you will need to prepare a presentation to your fellow Year 6 students. In your presentation you will need to give examples and explain why you are the best person for the job and why you should be selected over other applicants.
Application closing date: Friday 21st of November
Presentation date: The week of Tuesday 1st December
this is what I’m going to put in my presentation